Many, many reasons exist to use Brosix Enterprise Messaging. I have outlined the reasons on various blogs and websites throughout the net. One of the reasons I’d suggest using it is that it has no advertisements as AIM and other clients have but even beyond that very simple reason here are more:
1. Unlike GChat, AIM, and Yahoo you have complete control over your network with Brosix.
2. Brosix is encrypted – offering complete security.
3. Brosix offers audio features similar to Skype and other clients – but it also offers Voicemail which is nice.
4. Brosix offers more collaboration tools than other clients including screen sharing, whiteboards, etc.
5. Brosix allows you to build your own network and then host it on their server.
6. Brosix is more inexpensive than a lot of enterprise options.
7. Brosix Enterprise Messaging will keep enterprise email inboxes less full – or should at any rate, if used properly.
8. Brosix controls allow you to add clients to your network which should be extremely beneficial as you try to differentiate yourself from competitors.
I could go on but you get the point. Email me at nhahn at brosix dot org with your reasons or stories about why Brosix makes sense for you and your company.
And as always go to Brosix.com for details or to purchase Brosix!